Leather Chef’s Knife Roll Dundee Patina
Purpose: a case-bag for storage and transportation of knives and other cook tools.
Material: high-quality genuine cattle leather with a glossy surface and embossing. It’s tough and elastic.
Features of the Leather Chef’s Knife Roll Dundee Patina:
- An ultralight reinforcing element is sewn along the width of the knife roll, which provides toughness and prevents its deformation.
- The roll is sewn with reinforced threads.
- The knife roll has two handles – a short fixed handle and a removable long strap, so it can be worn in hands, on the shoulder or across the chest.
- Both handles are firmly fixed: the short one is fixed with reliable seams on the upper side of the case, the long strap is fixed with metal carabiners on the sides. Two strap buckles reliably fix the case-bag in a folded state.
- The length of the removable strap is adjustable.
- Along the upper edge of the inner side of the roll, a leather cloth valve is sewn with strong threads. It is fastened with metal buttons.
- The valve covers the pockets for the cookware, additionally protecting the tools from interacting with the metal elements of the roll.
- In order to have everything you need at hand, there is an additional pocket with a zipper on the inner side of the roll. You can store in it small equipment, business cards or any other small items.
- All metal elements of the roll are made in such a way so as not to touch the blades of the knives and not to damage them.
Knives are not included!